Monday, August 9, 2010

Go Vegan!

Ooooh. Join me as I get back on the road again to radiant health. The past 14 months have been horrible on my health. Filled with sugarplum fairies in the middle of the night, frittatas, overload of mayonnaise and breaded buttery oomph, this trial period has been one we would like to put on the shelf and can as ashes to never be given away to anyone and be spread only across the narliest of landfills.

This was one woman's account of journeying away from macrobiotics and the psychro-myoptic lifestyle that lethal control over the amount of sea vegetables consumed does to one's bite sized belly, and the after math of discovering a playground beyond that which she knows works to balance the brain chemistry of a nearly manic princess with a sleep disorder called n.e.s (do not worry, you don't have it!). So, please, wonder not what those letters stand for and read on, my friend, only if you would like to hear how not to eat, pleeeeease!

I promise I will leave a gift at the end of the story. The story will be the present, but if you make it through, you might find there is a lovely lady waiting by the rainbow's edge to dish out delicious delights of vegan chocolate, entrees, side dishes and the best part ever, never having to eat animal food or gluten again!

Woosh. This has been a long struggle, but I thank God for reminding me today that I don't have to play with my food or let my food play with my mind like this ever again. It sucks feeling trapped in the cycle of messed up and mess myself up even more, though now that I am informed as to what causes the bubble around my heart, I can start to unravel the knot and thank you, CREATE RADIANCE IN THE KITCHEN!

So sad to say that you will have to wait until tomorrow to receive your first gift. It is a wonderful, magnificent, invitation to come to heaven with me. It's just down the street, over night, into the land of the Vegan goddesses. I might bring some of them on here to share their stories of bright and meaningful recovery of their radiant goddess energy.

Sing me a song or read me a line of your favorite haiku, I would love to hear it from you!
Email me@ waller@createradiance.com

Once more, a vegan and committed to you that's what I'm saying, I never thought it would be so necessary to declare it, but my name is Waller and when I give you the gift of a new life tomorrow, I will officially be...a VEGAN!

Love, Peace, and Vegan Chocolate,
Waller

Might I add a side note? Just thinking,m after eating a bowl of brown rice and olive oil and feeling my heart beat again, about the distinction between whole, mother earth-loaded kind veggies versus packaged, wheat/corn syrup, cheesy/ crunchy pockets of air and gas and what option 1 creates in the body versus option 2. Let's start with option 2. For me? Easy answer. No sex drive (fairmones literally float away and men stay far away), flabby belly, gas and it's nemesis the d-word, disgusting sleep habits and well, we'll save the best for last, a couch sentence when I am in the final stretch of my 20's and finding a partner to get through with me to the hill is a priority of my heart, but obviously, when I am eating gas pockets, the counter parts to my not-so recent reverse vegan goddess exploration does everything but draw the gods to me: it makes me look pregnant so they stay far, far away.
Option 1: hmm. flat belly, gentle digestion, super efficient, brainiac, goddessly powerful, on and naturally and authentically KIND.

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog