Monday, September 27, 2010

Juice Fast, Yo!

Times they are a changing. It's fall, so quickly the air is becoming breezy, much more so in the past few weeks. We were getting worried around here in Nashville that perhaps fall may not be available to us this year, since the planet has tilted so much, that maybe we just have HOT and then COLD. Regardless, we are in the in-between phase as of now and it feels rather nice.

I also have noticed a bit of a shift in my appetite. I went from not so much to all at once. Coming back into balance for me usually involves a bit of a stretch in the opposite direction. So, this day marks day one of a juice fast for moi. Day one of who knows, going for 3 days, but you will be the first to hear when I decide to make a change for some whoel foods.

Breakfast Juice:
4 carrots
3 scallions
1/2 cup cilantro
3 drops stevia
Oh, yum! Rather nice. I was not too hungry (strange for me!), because I ate pretty late last night, but this is enough to satisfy my belly for a morning of fun work on my biz!! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog